I have some super exciting news: this week I'm having a DOUBLE GIVEAWAY sponsored by one of my favorite Etsy sellers, Babapuff! They sell digital papers and clipart and you can see some of the projects I've made with their wonderful products, here, here, and here. They have generously donated two $20 gift certificates to their two stores: Babapuff and Babapuff baby. This giveaway will close next Sunday night.
- be a follower of my blog
- Leave a comment on any of my posts this week, all of them will be using Babapuff's products. One entry for each comment!
- Put a note on your blog about this giveaway for an additional 2 entries!
Here are some images of their sets:
My first project is using set of beautiful frames directly above. For Silhouette users, this clipart is ideal for tracing in the Silhouette design studio software. If you don't have a Silhouette, this art can be printed and incorporated in nearly every form of project. I will be showing you throughout the week just how versatile it can be : ).
I made a simple project to hang in my front entry way. All I did was add the welcome sentiment using Silhouette studio and cut it out in black vinyl and put it on the glass in my frame. For Cricut users, this image could be printed on acetate and put in the frame as well.
I made the flower using wool felt and millinery netting, cutting the felt with a Spellbinders scalloped circle nestabilities die. These flowers can be used on anything, artwork, hair clips, shoe clips, or pins. i will post a tutorial soon about how to make them : ).
- Design: Babapuff
- Silhouette Cameo + Silhouette design studio software
- black vinyl: Specialty graphics supply
- frame, felt: Ben Franklin Crafts
- button, millinery netting, white trim: Joann Fabrics
- other: Spellbinders nestabilities scalloped circle die,
~Here's to the Creative journey