The wonderful designers at Mojo Monday have once again come up with a beautiful inspirational sketch this week. This is probably the earliest I have ever completed a project based on their sketches. I just looked at it and was instantly inspired!
Here is the sketch:
And here is my take on it:
The rose and leaves shapes were both made using silhouette design studio and the sentiment was the Jane Austen font available at dafont.com. My favorite part about this card is the clock that I printed onto wood veneer paper. I got this clock in a set of vintage clocks from Martora on Etsy. She has beautiful stuff, check her out! I just printed it out on my laserjet printer and cut it out by hand.
- Cricut Cartridges Used: Party Picks and Pennants, Lacy Labels
- Silhouette shapes: rose and leaves
- cardstock: French paper co.
- patterned paper: K&Co.
- clock: etsy.com/shop/martora
- Wood veneer paper: Astro Converters
- ribbon: midori dupioni