5.12.2010

So today I went to Ben Franklin and raided their dollar bins for some alterable treasures. Among them was this paper mache gift box that I decorated with some K & Company paper and other treasures from my stash. I made some little notecards to match and it should make a perfect hostess gift. Now I just have to find someone to give it to!


Here is the blank box
After being spritzed with Tsukineko Terra Cotta Walnut Ink Antiquing Solution
After adding paper, lace, flower, and sentiment stamped with Memento Dew Drop ink in Potter's Clay and embellished with rhinestones. The flourish was cut with my Cricut using SCAL.
With matching notecard
Ingredients:
  • Paper: K & Company
  • Sentiment: Inkadinkado
  • Extras: silk flowers, flourish (made with Cricut and SCAL), lace seam binding.

Enjoy!

-Tangle

No comments:

Post a Comment