5.16.2010

More dollar bin treasures


Hey Everyone! What an amazing weekend it has been for us Seattleites. The sun has be shining brilliantly and I spent the Weekend up on Whidbey Island with friends for a bachelorette party. My dear friend Bethy is getting married next week and we celebrated accordingly with a girl's movie night and a hike up on the bluff at Ebey's Landing overlooking the beautiful ocean and distant islands. We had a wine and cheese picnic up on top of the bluff to end our lovely weekend.

Anyway, back to crafts. I bought a set of ugly notecards at Michael's dollar bins just so I could use the nice brown envelopes that came with it, which made it a good deal.
So, I made a set of these cards to fit inside using some more K & company treasures from my stash. Enjoy!
Ingredients:
  • Paper: K & Company, Core
  • Sentiment: Inkadinkado
  • Ink: Tsukineko Versamark (for the sentiment), and Dew Drop Memento in Bamboo Leaves (sponged around the sentiment).
  • Other: Cricut, SCAL, nestabilities lookalikes font
-Tangle

No comments:

Post a Comment