5.10.2010

Mojo Monday 138

So for Mojo Monday 138 I got to use my brand new Verve stamps that I got for my birthday! I have been wanting some of their stamps for a long time now and I finally have some! Their sentiments are absolutely gorgeous and I got one large set and some beautiful bible verse stamps. I also decided to play with my new DCWV stacks that I got on clearance for $9 apiece (I love Joann!)
I started making these layered paper flowers using my cricut and now I just can't stop!

Ingredients
  • Paper: DCWV flower shower
  • Sentiment: Verve Stamps
  • Extras: dew drops from Ben Franklin, Cricut Wild Card cart. (flower and leaves), Fiskars corner punch/embosser.

1 comment:

  1. love that yellow ribbon! Isn't Joann the best?!!
    P.S. Come check out our new challenge blog!
    First challenge starts May 23(next Sunday.) Hope to see you there!
    xo Kelli

    ReplyDelete