9.18.2012

New Etsy shop!

Hey All!

I have recently started another Etsy shop but have been so busy with it that I haven't even had time to write about it! It is similiar to my first shop except I'm focusing entirely on individual vintage graphics and graphic collages. The shop is called Tangle's Graphics and you will find the link on the left side of my blog near the top. These images are designed for crafters and are formatted to print easily on an 8.5x11 sheets of paper. They can be used to print on fabric or burlap for home decor or can be used as image transfers onto fabric, wood, linen, burlap, clothing, or almost any other material!

I have over 200 designs so far but here are just a few:






To celebrate the launch I'm giving away one of my graphics, this gorgeous French Chandelier design:
I hope you all have fun with this new shop, stay tuned for more giveaways in the future! Also, I am working on processing literally thousands of images from my collection of vintage graphics so if you are looking for a particular image for a project, just let me know and I will do what I can.

~Here's to the creative journey

No comments:

Post a Comment