6.01.2012

New stuff

Hey Everyone!

I have a TON of new stuff to share with you today along with a fun project so bear with me on this long post. I told my husband I wanted to set a goal to have 50 items in my Etsy shop and I'm almost there! I've added a mix of images for you all to play with. To celebrate my new launch I'm also having a buy two get one free deal so check it out! The link to my Etsy page is to the left : ).

The first category is some clipart sets and photoshop brushes I've made from vintage sources:



 I've also added some original clipart including my very first owl set! I'm so happy with how they turned out, I feel like they are pretty different from the options out there.

 The last category are my $1 images. These are also from vintage sources and are perfect for printing on fabric, canvas, burlap, printable heat transfer vinyl, wood veneer, or really anything else you can think of. I've been researching projects with these kind of images and I'm totally amazed at the variety.


 Lastly, I have a new collection of original clipart that are all Art Nouveau flowers I made based on some vintage watercolors from a book of poetry. These are perfect for wedding or shower invitations, anniversaries, or just wall art.

For my diecutting fans, I'm offering all my original clipart in .svg files so you use them with your Silhouette machines. Just convo me at checkout to request the .svg files instead of .pngs.


Here is a little card I made using the new clip art set of hand drawn owls. The set includes six owls and 3 branches for different seasons. I think this little girl owl is my favorite : ). The patterned papers are from the  Echo Park Graceful digital set. I just used the .svg file for the owl and the branch and ungrouped the parts to make layers. Doing this allows you to reposition the owl however you want (ex. wings up, wings down, head cocked to the side or straight, etc.).


 Here is a cut made with one of my the new Art Nouveau flower clip art images. Its really straight forward to do a straight up print and cut, doing the layers on this one is a little more complicated because of all the pieces but it only took me about 10 minutes to layer the roses into 4 layers (you can see better in the closeup). If you end up buying this one, just let me know and I will send you the .studio file I used to make this so the layering is done for you : ).


There are tons more new sets and images on My Etsy shop so stop by and let me know what you think! Thank you all for your support!

~Here's to the creative journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment