5.19.2012

Photoshop Brushes and freebie!

Hey All!

Random tidbit: My husband was on the front of the Wallstreet Journal! They did an article about his Guinness Record being broken and how it was unfair that the competition used a pro quarter back to throw for him. I'm so proud!

So I'm super excited to reveal something I've been working on adding to my shop: Photoshop Brushes! I have a huge collection of vintage images I've been collecting and I thought I would share them all with you in the form of digital stamps and Photoshop brushes. After hours of digitally cleaning and restoring these images, my first two sets are live on my Etsy shop. Check them out and let me know what you think!

This first one is one of my favorites and all the images were taken from a story book about swallows from the early 1900s. Swallows are my favorite birds so I thought it would be fitting as a first set. They come as .pngs with transparent backgrounds as well as Photoshop brushes so they are perfect for digital scrapbooking, card making, or really any graphic design endeavor. They are also commercial use!


The second set is from another story book that has tons of these beautiful hand drawn borders.

To celebrate the launch of these new products and as a thank you to all my loyal followers, I've included a free swallow image that is not available in the set. Have fun!



 You can download the file by following the link HERE 

~Here's to the creative journey

~Here's to the creative journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment