3.01.2012

Paper Playtime and Animal Kingdom Project

Hey All!

So today I'm trying a new challenge with the designers over at Paper Playtime. This weeks challenge is to use any animal image in a project. I love the animals on the Cricut Animal Kingdom Cartridge so I decided to use this adorable little penguin image.

I put diamond glaze and flower soft on the big penguin to make him look fluffy and added two glittered hearts from the Cricut 3 birds: Life's a party cartridge. The border is from the Cricut Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cartridge and the tag is from the Cricut Lacy Labels Cartridge.

The papers are from the Merry Little Christmas mini kit by Erica Coombs that is available here for free! The papers in this kit are seriously adorable and nobody can argue with free, right?

Ingredients:
  • Cricut Cartridges used: Animal Kingdom, Close to my Heart: Art Philosophy, Lacy Labels
  • Cardstock: Conqueror
  • Patterned Paper: Erica Coombs
  • Sentiment: Courier font
  • Other: flower soft

3 comments:

  1. I need to take a page from your book! I like the fussy look of the larger penguin.

    Good luck,

    Colin

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA!!! The penguins crack me up. Love your stuff, Bek!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw that you won, Congratulations!

    Colin

    ReplyDelete