2.28.2012

My first leibster award goes to...

Hey All!

So I have decided which blogger will receive my first Leibster award!



Sandie at With All My Heart!

Sandy, like me, is new to the blogosphere and has just posted her first project on Mojo Monday Challenge blog. She has a beautiful vintage style and I know she will be a great success!

Leibster is derived from the German word for darling and is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers. The rules (as described to me) are as follows:

1. Acknowledge the blogger who gave the award by linking back to them.
2. Give this award to five other bloggers (who have fewer than 200 readers), and let them know through a comment on their blog.
3. Post the award on your blog.
4. Best of all – bask in the glory, have fun and share the love!


1 comment:

  1. WOW!! What a fun surprise, Rebekah, to receive your acknowledgement and the Leibster Award!! I will do my best to pass this encouraging award on to others as soon as possible. THANK YOU for your sweet words........~Sandie Luck

    ReplyDelete