3.28.2012

Mojo Monday #234 and Etsy launch

Hey All!

I have some super exciting news! I just launched my very first digital files on my Etsy shop! See below for pictures of the set. First, I wanted to show you my Mojo Monday card for this week and some more sneek peeks of the upcoming products.

Here is this week's sketch:

And here is my take on it:

The papers I used are from a new set perfect for Spring. I was inspired to create this pattern when I was building a digital replica of some stained glass windows in the Cologne Cathedral in France for my dad. This motif was used throughout the beautiful window and is so versatile. The set will include 10 papers in the hottest colors for this Spring and will retail at just $2.99! Perfect for any spring craft projects.

The background shape is from another set I will be releasing called Circled Basics and the butterfly is from yet another set of butterfly cut files I will be releasing. I love the layers in these cuts, it makes them very versatile.

Now for my Etsy shop: I have launched the new Ollie and Olivia elephant diecut/clipart set which includes 6 darling images that can be rearranged and posed for endless creative variety. The set is up for $2.99. The images will be delivered in .svg and silhouette design studio files so they can be used with any diecutter or diecutting software or can be used as digital clipart. check it out here or follow the link at the top left of my blog.

~Here's to the Creative Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment