So I originally had two design ideas for this week's Mojo Monday so I thought I'd share the second one. This carriage image is from Babapuff's Babapuff Baby shop and comes with this princess set: Comment on this post for a chance to win $20 worth of products from one of their two shops!
I uploaded the carriage image to the silhouette design studio and traced parts of it separately and then laid the cut lines over the original image so the Silhouette would cut it out in layers. The polka dotted paper is also from Babapuff.
This little flower and leaves is one of my own designs. I just love how it turned out. I added details with Copic markers and added a little stamen that I bought from Michael's in the bridal section.
I also designed the hill shapes. I'm thinking of opening an Etsy shop to sell some of my Silhouette cut files and digi papers. Maybe design some papers that would coordinate with Cricut Cartridges. What do you think? How many of you use Silhouette or digital papers? I would (of course) offer lots of freebies and discounts to my loyal blog followers. I guess its something to think on...
- Cardstock: Conqueror
- Diecutting Machine: Silhouette Cameo, Cricut Expression
- Clipart (princess carriage): Babapuff Baby
- patterned paper: polkadot (Babapuff), pink dots (Lori Whitlock)
- Silhouette cuts: Hills, Flower, leaves (my designs : )
- ribbon: Midori Dupioni
- Cricut Cartridges Used: Cricut Craft Room Exclusives: Banners
- Other: Stamen (Michaels), Pearls (Recollections), glitter glue (Stickles), Copic Markers
~Here's to the creative journey