Today I have another Mojo Monday creation inspired by the talented folks over at the Mojo Monday blog.
Here is the sketch:
and here is my take on it:
This entire project was made using my Silhouette Cameo! I had a ton of fun with a new cut I bought from the Silhouette online store. Rivka Wilkins is a designer there and has a set of beautiful, fun paper doll cutouts. This doll is called Emma. Isn't she sweet?
The background doily design you see is another new find: Stampin Up!'s digital stamps! These are seriously beautiful and high quality stamps and you can download them in .png to use with your Silhouette design studio. The prices are really reasonable and the possibilities are limitless. Have any of you tried digital stamping? I'm totally hooked on it.
- diecuts used: Emma paper doll, Cocktail dress for emma paper doll
- Cardstock: Conqueror
- Patterned paper: Echo Park digital (Victoria Garden)
- Digital stamp: Stampin Up! (Artistic Etchings)
- Sentiment: Champignon font
- Ribbon: May Arts
- Other: Copic markers, versamark black ink