2.01.2012

Mojo Monday #226

Hey All!

Here is this week's mojo monday sketch with my adaptation!

The sketch:


My take on it:
I used the cameo from the Cricut Cartridge, Victorian Romance and the layered flower is from the Sophie Cartridge. The background is some digital Jodie Lee papers I love called French Summer. They are available on Jessicasprague.com
Ingredients:
  • paper: Jodie Lee French Summer
  • Cricut Cartridges: Victorian Romance (cameo), Sophie(flower), Lacy Labels (cameo background), Mother's day bouquet(leaves)
  • ribbon: Midori dupioni
  • flower center: recollections

~Here's to the creative journey

3 comments:

  1. hi tangle :) (love that name :) )
    Love this card :) sply the summery romantic feel of it , the colors are superb. I am ur new follower found u over @ mojo mon
    we have some g8 challenges going over @ http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/
    Do hop in
    Love
    pooja
    http://beyondgrey.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a wonderful card! Lovely color combination too! Love the shapes from the Cricut cartridges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your colors and the flower and ribbon. Super Cute. I would love to see more of your Victorian Romance cards!

    ReplyDelete