1.27.2012

Mojo monday #225

Hey All!

I'm getting to the Mojo Monday challenge a bit late this week but I didn't have time til today to put something together. I've been really inspired lately by Kristy Tomlinson's She Art style and decided to make something a little smaller scale. The main image was one that I made in the Silhouette design studio using some old paper doll stencils with some adjustments. Love this program!

Here is the sketch:


And here is my take on it:

Isn't she darling! It took a lot of work to make her but now that I have her I can use her forever! Can I just say that I love, love, love the silhouette cameo?
I added details with with copics and prismacolor pencils and a sharpie pen, which I also used to do a little doodling.
Ingredients:

No comments:

Post a Comment