2.20.2012

Art Nouveau Projects: #10

Don't forget to enter here to win a brand new Art Nouveau cartridge!

Hey All!

Today I've got a simple card I made using the Cricut Imagine. I love how the Imagine makes matching colors and cutting layered images so quick and easy. I just filled the layers of the Art Nouveau cartidge using CCR, printed and cut it out and then touched it up with copics and added some glitter and dimensional adhesive.

One of my favorite types of ribbon is actually ribbon yarn. I bought a little skein at a boutique ribbon shop but I think Lyon carries basically the same thing in different colors. It wrinkles beautifully and the variegated colors are rich and lustrous.


To get the details in the leaves, just draw in veins using an embossing stylus over a rubber mat. I love how these flowers turn out. I embossed the background using a cuttlebug folder and the lined tag is from Imagine More Cards. The stamp I believe is Fiskars, from a wedding stamp set.

Ingredients:
  • Cricut Cartridges used: Art Nouveau, Imagine More Cards
  • Cardstock:
  • ribbon: ribbon yarn
  • Sentiment: Fiskars
  • Other: cuttlebug embossing folder

~Here's to the creative journey

2 comments:

  1. very pretty! love the flower and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for all your sweet comments, they really mean a lot to me.

      Delete