1.01.2012

Art Nouveau: #1 (images currently down for publication)

We will be starting with my most favorite cartridge and one that I just got for Christmas: Art Nouveau. I am glad we are starting with this one because not only is it my favorite, I have had a very difficult time finding many projects that have been made using this cartridge. I'm hoping this will change that! If anyone has this cartridge and has used it, I would love to see pictures!

My first project is a card using the tulip image from the cartridge. I love the complexity of these images and have been totally intimidated by them before i had the Imagine, which allowed me to custom color the layers and print them all out on one sheet. Woot!


I glued togther the layers and put it on a tag from the lacy labels cartridge printed with the script from the Imagine cartridge called Lori's garden. The flowers are shaded with copic markers and covered in two coats of diamond glaze. Then I just popped it up with pop dots on some DCWV paper, and added some May Arts ribbon and a sentiment. voila!



A closeup on the flowers, I was really happy with how shiny and dimensional they turned out!

~ Here's to the creative journey

No comments:

Post a Comment