1.04.2012

Art Nouveau: #3

Hello again!

Here is a card that I made for my sister who loves anything to do with squirrels or acorns. When we were little, she had a tiny stuffed squirrel named Squirrelly (we were super original kids) who would go out and "collect" acorns until we had piles of them sitting around our room.

Anway, the oak leaves and acorns were cut from Art Nouveau and the squirrel was from
Give a Hoot


The details on the leaves and acorns were added using prismacolor pencils. The veins on the leaves were made using a rubber mat and stylus and I added diamond glaze on the acorns to make them shiny and then some stickles stardust glitter to add some bling.


The squirrel was also shaded with prismacolors and everything was popped up with scotch double sided foam tape. I added a little black dot for the eye. The background was printed on my imagine from the imagine more cards cartridge and then I added a strip cut with a Martha Stewart edge punch and a sentiment. The ribbon was more from my stash that I got from a little boutique notions shop.

~Here's to the creative journey

No comments:

Post a Comment