11.23.2010


So I'm snowed in and have had to take off work today and tomorrow (bummer) and I so of course I have been spending all my stolen time preparing for the holidays with some Christmas projects. My new obsession is tags, which are especially delightful because they are small and don't take much time to put together. Here are a few to share:

I cut the tag shape using my gypsy and the sentimentals cartridge. The shimmery coredinations paper is stamped with an inkadinkado background stamp. The butterfly is also Inkadinkado and was stamped on some K & Co. paper using Versamagic Dewdrop Ink in Jumbo Java. I added a few pearls and punched a slot using my fiskars punch. Using my gypsy, I welded two of the tag shapes together and made a little card so that I could write a longer note inside. The ribbon was some I picked up in a little boutique in Port Townsend and I applied Tombow mono dot adhesive to the back and just wrinkled it as I put it on the card. Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment