7.30.2012

BBTB2 on the farm challenge

Hey All!

I'm here with another fun project for this week's BBTB2 challenge. The wonderfully talented Krista Norman is giving us the challenge to make a project using a farm animal cut. I looked through all the farm animal shapes I have and fell in love with this rooster from the Wall Decor and More Cricut cartridge. I decided to create a simple background using one of my new Vintage French Frame images printed on some craft cardstock with a French sentiment.  This set includes 6 frames restored from an antique stencil catalogue. It took all of 5 minutes to put this card together and I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I just cut out 2 roosters and attached them using some dimensional foam adhesive and voila! my card was complete. 

 Be sure to pop on over to the BBTB2 blog to check out all the wonderful creations of my DT sisters. 

~Here's to the creative journey

9 comments:

  1. So elegant, so french, a stunner, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Rebekah this is just stunning! I love those rosters and I really love the vintage french frame!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a couple of regal roosters. Stunning card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leave it to you to make farm animals elegant. gorgeous! xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow..This is so pretty, the colors remind me of a day on a beautiful farm with lots of space..I agree with Donna...it looks elegant as do u:) Krista

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh this card is stunning Rebekah, the vintage background is just a perfect backdrop for your roosters. Love it!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very nice
    Elegant and sophisticated for a farm.
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rebekah

    I love the french feel of this card, its kind of got a vintagy feel to it also and I love that, super project...

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow rebekah this is just awesome i just love the french/vintage look of this.

    ReplyDelete