5.03.2012

Mojo Monday and Meet Douglas

Hey All!

So what I thought was a bad cold turned into a nasty flu so I've been totally incapacitated for the past few days. I am back in the groove now and here to introduce to you a new character created by my sister and I that I will be launching soon on my Etsy site. Meet Douglas the Duck!

I was inspired (as usual) by this week's Mojo Monday sketch and made a little card.
Here is the sketch:

and here is my take on it:


The patterned papers were all from Echo Park's Country Drive Digital papers, a set I use more than any others in my digi stash. 


 Like all my files, Douglas will come with a layered print and cut file (used here) and a regular cut file. I love him to bits : ). I will hopefully be able to launch him tomorrow so keep an eye out!

Ingredients:
  • patterned paper: Echo Park "Country Drive" digital 
  • die cuts: Douglas the duck, circle border (both by me)
  • may arts grograin ribbon


4 comments: