2.04.2012

New Arrival

Hey all!

My project today was created for the challenge over at BBTB2. The challenge was to use a baby carriage. I love these challenges because it forces to use images that you might not think of otherwise and every time I look at my Cricut cartridges, I find another cute/beautiful image that I didn't remember seeing before. I used the carriage from the Spring Holiday Cricut cartridge and this is what I came up with:


I used all digital papers this time: strawberry lemonade and French Market, both available at jessicasprague.com


Ingredients:
  • Cardstock:French Paper Co.
  • Patterned paper: Jodie Lee French Summer (background), Jessica Sprague Strawberry Lemonade (baby carriage)
  • Cricut Cartridges: Spring Holiday (carriage), Lacy Labels (tag),Wild Card (card base)
  • Sentiment: Jane Austen font
  • ribbon: midori dupioni
  • silver pearls: Recollections
  • glitter glue: stickles

~Here's to the creative journey

7 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS!!! LOVE the papers and that dupioni ribbon is to die for! Fabulously chic baby card. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just precious and a perfect take on our stroller/baby buggy challenge at BBTB2. Thanks so much for joining us.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I could swear I just commented on this but I don't see it. HHHmmm... This is soo gorgeous! Love the papers and design and your dupioni ribbon is divine. What a chic baby card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just darling. Love the digi papers. Thanks for playing along at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply Gorgeous! So classy and I just Love, Love, Love that ribbon, beautiful! So glad you shared with us over at BBTB2!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! This is such a lovely card! I LOVE your bow and all of the pretty, pretty detailS! Thanks for joining us this week at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet and delicate!! I just love this! Thanks for playing with Bitten by the Bug 2!

    ReplyDelete